Sex Drive Hack – Garlic and Vitamin C
Want a quick way to boost your sex drive? A hack you can try is to consume garlic and vitamin C together. Yes some garlic breath might be required.
According to Researchers that wisely decided to combine garlic and vitamin C to see what would happen. The results were nothing short of amazing and actually met or exceeded any single drug hypertension pharmaceutical on the market (Study Link)
Scientists from New York’s Pharmaceutical Research Institute at Albany College of Pharmacy recruited six people with marginally high blood pressure (140/90 mmHg). With one-week breaks between each course, subjects completed ten-day doses of vitamin C alone (2 grams per day), then garlic capsules alone (2.5 grams per day of freeze-dried bulb powder), and finally, a combination of the two.
Taking vitamin C by itself did not affect the subjects’ blood pressure. Garlic alone reduced systolic (peak) blood pressure, but not diastolic pressure (when the heart is resting). But together, vitamin C and garlic reduced systolic levels to between 110 and 120 and diastolic to 75 to 80.
To sum it up the study results showed
- Increased endothelial nitric oxide by about three times baseline
- Dropped systolic blood pressure from an average of about 142 mm to about 115 mm at the one week point
- Lowered diastolic blood pressure from an average of about 92 mm to about 77 mm at the one week point
These results have a great impact on mens sex drive and erection quality with no side effects. It is important to note that for a natural remedy these are very fast results.
There are many benefits of eating garlic
- Aphrodisiac: When combined with a healthy diet garlic has a reputation as an aphrodisiac. This is connected with its classification as a “hot” herb.
- Antioxidant: Garlic contains antioxidants that support the body’s protective mechanisms against oxidative damage
- Antibiotic: Garlic acts as a natural antibiotic. It is able to eliminate harmful bacteria but does not kill off healthy bacteria as chemical antibiotics do.
- Reduced Cholesterol: A study found that the consumption of garlic reduced cholesterol by 9 to 12 percent. Reductions were noted in LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Garlic contains allicin, one of the most beneficial high blood pressure remedies. However raw fresh or dried garlic may provide you with the most allicin. The allicin potential decreases with age or heat-treatment of the garlic so its is recommended to eat garlic raw/crushed.
If you try this, I highly recommend that you start with raw garlic first. In the study participants also took the following of 2 grams of vitamin C a day.
Vitamin C is vital to our sexual health and vitamin c intake should be monitored daily.
Libido benefits of vitamin C
- Increased Nitric Oxide Production: Vitamin C converts nitrites to nitric oxide.
- Increased Citrulline Levels: Citrulline is known to improve erectile dysfunction and is a key nutrient to increasing and sustaining Nitric Oxide production which is vital to a healthy, well-functioning, Cardio Vascular system.
- Reduce Cortisol Levels: one study conducted with ultra-marathon runners showed decreases in cortisol from those given megadoses of Vitamin C (Study).
To experience the benefits of reducing cortisol levels consumption of minimum 1000mg daily is recommended.
For everything you need to know about vitamin C relation to men’s sex drive visit this post (Increase Libido With Vitamin C).
By combining garlic and vitamin c as the studies have proven it will significantly improve your erection quality due to the fact that your blood pressure will decrease, while your nitric oxide levels will increase. Also both garlic and vitamin C will also have a positive role in increasing your testosterone levels.