Increasing erection strength with L-Citrulline
Want to increase blood flow downstairs while also improving the health of your immune system, heart, blood vessels and brain? Well, an amino acid called L- Citrulline can be a vital aid to this process. Ever wondered why they called watermelon the natural viagra juice? It is because it is packed with L-Citrulline. A cup of fresh watermelon juice a day can do wonders for your erection quality.
This is because L- Citrulline is converted into Arginine which then increases nitric oxide levels. L-Citrulline is a major by-product of the process of creating nitric oxide within the body. Nitric oxide production will help widen the blood vessels to allow increased blood flow throughout the body including the soft tissue muscles within the penis.
L-Citrulline can be a big peace of the puzzle when it comes to treatment of erection dysfunction.
Because of its ability to promote better blood circulation, besides being used as an aid to help with erectile dysfunction it can be used as a performance enhancer for sports as well as a supplement to promote better Cardiovascular function. This important amino acid will reduce lactic acid buildup and deliver more nutrients and oxygen to where the body needs it. L-Citrulline consumption is gaining more popularity over Arginine consumption as L-citrulline, unlike arginine, it goes straight from the digestive tract into the bloodstream; bypassing the liver altogether. Whereas arginine digested via food or supplementation is mostly withdrawn from the gastrointestinal tract and metabolized in the liver before reaching the general circulation.
If you want to increase your L-Citrulline intake and nitric oxide levels and experience the benefits mentioned above include these foods in your diet.
- Watermelon – One of the richest sources of L-Citrulline. Take the easy path and have some watermelon juice daily (Try this smoothie).
- Pomegranate – One of my favorite fruits for improving sexual health (find out more).
- Walnuts – Nuts contain both L-Citrulline and arginine, walnuts will help keep the blood vessels running freely.
- Spinach – Spinach has a very high nitrate content.
- Oranges – Orange and Watermelon Juice, how does that sound? (Find out more about the power of vitamin C)
- Beetroot – One of the most nitrate-rich food sources and is a must-have in your diet if you want increased libido and erection quality naturally.
- Dark Chocolate – ‘’Yes more chocolate please!’’ Dark chocolate can do wonders to your erection quality (find out more).
- Garlic – One of the most popular herbs as it contains a potent ingredient called allicin that increases blood flow and libido (find out more).
- Animal Proteins – Animal proteins are a source of both arginine and L-Citrulline. However, L-Citrulline is found in very small amounts in these types of foods.
If you want to increase nitric oxide levels it is important to know the role L-Citrulline has in this process. The good news is you can improve your erection quality by consuming the foods mentioned above. These foods contain amazing nutritional value a supplement can’t provide.
If you are looking for some delicious recipes containing L-Citrulline check out the libido fuel ebook.