Have you been drinking the same old tea formulas throughout your whole life ?
Or maybe you are looking for something to replace those beers at night and give yourself some more sexual energy instead of a beer belly.
Well now you can try these “natural tea formulas’’ that are known to improve your sex drive while helping creating a healthier more energized you.
These herbs have been used as natural remedies/medicine for thousands of years in some cases. Now its your turn to give them a try.
Here are 5 teas that will help increase your sex drive.
One of the most popular herbs out there. It has many applications in Traditional Chinese Medicine including improving concentration, memory and physical stamina. It has also been used as a natural remedy for coping with stress, treating impotence (erectile dysfunction) and boosting overall health and general well being. Korean ginseng has many benefits such as :
- Boosts stamina – the adaptogenic effects of ginseng improves your energy and stamina. This translates into better physical performance – whether in sports or the bedroom.
- Stimulates sex drive in males – ginseng has been used for impotency for many years due to its adaptogenic effect. Scientific studies have shown that ginseng can facilitate penile erection and improve sperm production.
- Relieves Mental Stress – the ginsenosides contained within the root of the ginseng plant can increase mental clarity and alertness, while attenuating mood swings. It can also be used for anti-depressant and anti-anxiety purposes.
- Stimulates Immune Response – The number of white cells and antibodies within your blood can be increased from the adaptogenic properties of ginseng. This increase will help fight common illnesses such as colds and flus
- Help Prevent Cancer – The anticancer properties of ginsenosides are believed to help with the prevention of cancer. It does this by inhibiting the cell cycle progression, in turn slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
- Relieves Fatigue – Since ginseng is an adaptogen it can help with fatigue and strengthen the nervous system. A British study performed on shift workers (nurses) showed that ginseng would improve their mood and reduced fatigues. They also showed better results on speed and coordination tests.
- Improves your cardiovascular health – by inhibiting your platelet aggregation and regulating your cholesterol levels, ginseng helps you improve your cardiovascular health.
You can try it in tea formula or if you want the full strength formula and experience the full spectrum of benefits of this amazing herb you can try Herbolabs: Authentic Korean Red Ginseng.
Ashwagandha is an ‘adaptogen’, which means it is a herb that helps the body regain hormonal and psychological balance during stressful times. Ashwagandha has been widely studied and proven to simultaneously benefit men in many ways including improving cognitive abilities, improve infertility symptoms, decrease cholesterol, combat chronic fatigue, reduce anxiety and help prevent various other diseases. Remember a healthier you means a healthier sex drive and testosterone levels. Try some Ashwaganda tea to help regain hormonal and psychological balance.
Horny Goat Weed Tea
Horny goat weed is one of my favorite herbs. I usually take it in capsule form but you can always give the tea formulas a try if you are looking for a drink to help you relax at night.
The 4 main reasons I would use horny goat weed is because the herb helps boost testosterone levels, increase bone strength, boost sex drive and is a great herb to help with increasing muscle mass.
Although the only beneficial way to consume horny goat weed is to make sure it contains a high Icariin percentage. Icariin is the active ingredient in horny goat weed which is a prenylated flavonoid compound and is responsible for much of the aphrodisiac effects that it has on males.
The problem having it in a natural dried herb formula is that you will not know the Icariin percentage therefore it is usually more reliable to take it in a supplementation form.
Damiana produces a pleasant state of euphoria and a feeling of well-being. It also has a strong reputation as an aphrodisiac and has been used in Mexico as a love potion dating back to ancient Mayan times. Damiana stimulates blood flow to the lower abdomen improving sexual function and sexual satisfaction in both males and females. It is also known to:
- Increase Sex Drive
- Reduce Anxiety
- Can be used as herbal tea or smoked
- Is a 100% Natural Herb
- Increase female orgasm’s and removes frigidity
- Improve Sleep Quality
Although finding a reliable high quality supplier of this herb can be difficult. I use a local supplier here in Australia, If you cant find a reliable source I would Just stick with using Korean Ginseng instead.
The Root from the Mountains of Peru Is Believed to Have Widespread Health Benefits and Can Enhance Libido. The Maca root may help you experienced more energy, vitality, stronger erections, increase stamina and even increase strength.
Maca root is very popular in the supplement industry and is used in most libido test booster supplements. In most cases it wont be effective though in these supplements due to there not being a enough quantity to reap its benefits. I would suggest warm up to it and try in it in a tea form at first instead.
These teas are a simple way to help you increase your libido and relax at the same time. Don”t be afraid to experiment with your tea selection adding other ingredients such as honey, cinnamon or passion flower etc.
For more information about these herbs check out these posts
Enjoy and if you have any other favorite tea formulas don’t be shy and share them with us.